The scholarship covers:
- full tuition fee;
- monthly stipend:
- non-degree, bachelor, master and one-tier master level: monthly amount of HUF 43 700 (cca EUR 130) contribution to the living expenses in Hungary, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies;
- doctoral level: the monthly amount of scholarship is HUF 140 000 (cca EUR 450) for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and HUF 180 000 (cca EUR 580) for the second phase (4 semesters) – for 12 months a year, until completion of studies;
- accommodation in dormitory or HUF 40.000 per month for living expenses for the whole calendar year;
- health insurance for 12 months.
In case of an interest to apply for the scholarship, applicants are asked to:
– check if the programme is covered by the Stipendium Hungaricum in their country on this application platform or on the webite of the scholarship (Sending Partners section).
– make sure to indicate the University of Szeged as their first choice on the platform.
For further information on the Scholarship and its application process, please read the call for application here.
(This opportunity does not apply for transfer students, applicants will need to restart their studies in case of applying.)